Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Kitchen hasn't unlocked.

I still haven't unlocked anything new, and I'm not exactly getting much help from the game admin either, but I guess I'll just keep trying and unlocking quests and see where that gets me.

Originally Posted by Babs
    Metal chunks should be something you can search for but again, as I am slightly behind you in the game, I have not been able to interact with or "search" for items either. In the first version you were able to find them at the entrance to the Coal Mine and also around the Coal Mine. You should be able to craft them in your Kitchen. Unless they are still locked by a quest?
    Guess I should update this. Half way through Chapter 20 and still can't get metal chunks. Actually this has halted my gameplay, since a metal chunk is needed to make an axe to complete a quest. So no more questing from me until the admins figure this out. I did send them a report, got a message back saying this is a known issue. Hoping they figure it out sooner rather than later since I can't play at all until they do.

Originally Posted by Mursilis
    Guess I should update this. Half way through Chapter 20 and still can't get metal chunks. Actually this has halted my gameplay, since a metal chunk is needed to make an axe to complete a quest. So no more questing from me until the admins figure this out. I did send them a report, got a message back saying this is a known issue. Hoping they figure it out sooner rather than later since I can't play at all until they do.

I am sorry to hear you are halted in your game. I am not sure which link you used for support. Perhaps you can try this one.

http://www.thehungergamesadventures....em-im-missing/

Just a little update for Version 2 players, if you have not noticed yet, Metal Chunk should be unlocked in your Work Shop