KNOWN ISSUE’S WITH INTERNET EXPLORER:
Please note: We are aware of members experiencing a variety of issues playing the game while using Internet Explorer. Until these issues are resolved, if you’re using Internet Explorer, please consider using another browser.
Step 1: Verify a strong internet connection:
- Power down your computer
- Unplug your router (if you have one)
- Unplug your modem
- Count to 10
- Plug in your modem. Wait for it to fully reestablish a connection
- Plug in your router (if you have one)
- Power your computer back up
For most people with dial-up or satellite internet connections, this can be verified by refreshing your connection. Dial up users may need to disconnect and dial in again. Satellite users should follow the directions from their Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Step 2: Make sure your browser is up-to-date AND/OR try using a different browser
To make sure that your browser is up-to-date, check their website for details. The following links are for today’s popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
- Mozilla FireFox: http://www.mozilla.com/
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/
- Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/safari/
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (We do not recommend using Internet Explorer for The Hunger Games Adventures): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home
Step 3: Update Adobe Flash
Step 4: Clear your Adobe Flash Cache
Follow the directions on their website:
Step 5: Clear your browsers cache
NOTE: You only need to clear the cache of the browser you are using to play the game. You do not need to clear the cache on each type of browser if you have more than one installed. Clearing your cache may require you to re-enter previously saved usernames and passwords for websites unrelated to the game.
This will explain how to clear the cache on FireFox, Chrome and Internet Explore for examples. For more details about your browser, please visit their website.
- Clear Recent History
- “Time range to clear:” set to “Everything”
- Uncheck all the boxes except “Cache”
- Click “Clear Now”
- Customize and Control options (the wrench in the top right)
- Clear Browsing Data…
- “Obliterate the following items from:” set to “the beginning of time”
- Uncheck all the boxes except “Empty the cache”
- Click “Clear Browsing Data”
- Internet Options
- “General” tab, “Browsing History” click “Delete…”
- DO NOT uncheck “Preserve Favorites Website Data”
- Uncheck all other boxes except “Temporary Internet Files”
- Click “Delete”
After you have successfully cleared the cache on your browser, please close the browser and re-open our game.
If it still does not load properly, please contact our support department. When contacting Customer Support, make sure to include:
- The same email address that you use on your Facebook account (Failing to do will result in significant delays to your request for support)
- An explanation of what you’re experiencing when trying to access the game.