Here are some basic tips to make sure your first experience in The Hunger Games Adventures is a positive one!
- To move around, click on the ground where you’d like to walk
- To see what is going on around the game screen, or to see all the options in a zone, you can click and drag your mouse and it will show you more of the area
- To interact with someone in the game you may click them, it will also tell you if you have to interact with them more than once for a quest step by putting your mouse over the person/object
- To pick up an object that dropped from a quest you simply run your mouse cursor over the object
- To open a quest and see what is being asked of you, you may click the quest icon along the left side of the screen, it will break down each step in detail and show you where your next step can be completed