Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 11:30am Pacific - 2:30pm Eastern - 6:30pm GMT
We are aware of, and working to resolve, an issue affecting users who are attempting to expand their Forest Escape.
Please note: There is no reason to contact Customer Support about this issue. We appreciate your patience. When the resolution is implemented, all of the affected members will be able to finish the quest and expand their Forest Escape as intended.
Please click the category that best fits the issue/comment that you would like to send to Customer Support. Choosing the wrong category may delay our response.
DO NOT REPORT A MISSING ITEM TO “GENERAL SUPPORT” -
USE THE “MISSING ITEM” CATEGORY BELOW!
- You will experience a delay when contacting General Support if:
- The email you provide does not match your Facebook/Game account
- The description of your issue is not accurate & detailed
- Your question is already answered by one of the FAQ’s on this site
- Your question belongs to another support category (from the list below)
- The email you provide must match your Facebook/Game account
- Any material needed for a quest that you did not receive normally
- Any material needed to rebuild Forest Escape items
- Follow the basic troubleshooting steps before contacting support
- Issues involving Facebook Credits and in-game purchases ONLY